Monday, July 4, 2011

Intro: Who am I?

I am first a Christian. I love Jesus wholeheartedly, trust him implicitly, seek him fervently, obey him mostly (still really working on this one), talk to him continually, talk about him occasionally...yet another area I'm working on improving.

I'm wife to the most wonderful and goofy man around, William. He is a strong, responsible, hard working, video game loving, gentle, stubborn, protective, easy going man. An excellent father who loves his boys. Wrestles with our oldest Gabriel 3 1/2 years, and helps with our colicky Baby Michael 7 weeks.

I'm mother to two beautiful boys (yes boys of a certain age can be considered beautiful)!

Gabriel who is 3 1/2, born September 14, 2007. He loves Cars the movie and Cars 2, He has 3 die cast McQueen's, 1 Mater, 2 Docs, and Red the fire engine. He loves paper airplanes, my husband has spent hours folding and inventing paper airplanes for our son to throw around the apartment. He just learned how to play Candy Land. He has become a pro a Leap Start My First Computer. And he plays the Xbox 360 with my husband...Lego Starwars is his favorite. He is very tall for his age 43", and not quite potty trained *sigh*.

Michael is 7 weeks old, he was born May 12, 2011, 8 lbs 8oz (he is my small baby). I have cloth diapered him from the beginning...even though I have to climb two flights of stairs out side to our laundry mat (which right now smells like a squirrel has died in the attic which is very possible) to wash them. I sewed over half  of my cloth diapers and now have to modify my prefolds as they don't fit around my chunky boy's belly anymore.

I live next door to my parents and younger brother (who happens to be my husbands best friend). Which might sound awful but we love it!!! My parents are awesome about boundaries and not wearing out their welcome! It was great having mom so close to watch Gabriel when I went into labor at 1 am.

I will be attempting to sell cloth diapers, wipes, mamma cloth, nursing pads. I'll post example pictures as I get the items sewn.

I suppose that is enough intro for now. I'll get better at this in the future with practice. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.