Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jean Diaper Covers

I've been working on a way to make a jean diaper cover, it wasn't easy but i did it. It didn't turn out exactly the way I thought or hoped but I plan on making several more and I hope each one improves on the last. I'm gonna use an old pair of jeans to make the next one!

I used velcro with a snapped OS rise but I'm gonna make the next one with a snap waist as well. I love it.

The next one will be a pocket diaper, it should be a bit easier. I will also be making a brown minky pocket with a fleece waterproof layer and a flannel inner that will be against baby. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.