Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jean Shoes

I guess I have a greater love for jean then I thought. I have made a jean diaper, a jean diaper cover, and now I have recovered a pair of flats with jean fabric and mog podge. I found the tutorial at Make It And Love It


I also took 20 minutes to make a clothe AIO snapped diaper for my son's little Beany Baby teddy bear that he had been carrying around and caring for as a baby. He asked me for a diaper this morning I was going to buy one at Cutie Tooties but when I looked at the doll diapers they were about 2x the size I needed so I will be putting together a tutorial soon on making your own AIO doll diaper for any size doll. I'll post a picture as soon as I can...I couldn't get the camera out before Gabriel took his bear to bed with him. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.