Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oklahoma Trip To-Do List

Ok my mother and I are taking the boys, renting a car and driving to Oklahoma..."Are You Mad?" you may well ask...the answer is yes!!! LOL! But we have been trying to go to Oklahoma for a few years but it just never worked out...until now. So it is worth a little brush with madness.

So my To-Do list:

Make a neck pillow for mom and I to share for naps when it isn't our turn to drive, and for Gabriel. I found the pattern here

Take my diaper pail liner, and make it into a zippered hanging wet bag. This I may have to figure out on my own...but I'm gonna do a little googling before sewing it. If I find anything I'll edit this post and add it.

I need to finish my AIO Jean snapped Diaper, I pray Michael still fits it when it is done.

perhaps a car seat cover from the same lady as the neck pillow.

I hopefully can finish embroidering the wrap I want to sell and the carrier that goes with it. If not then I'm gonna bring it with me and finish it in Oklahoma.

On top of all my sewing I am volunteering at Duck Duck goose three more days this next week and shopping on yet another day. I need to pack for OK. and try not to leave the apartment in awful shape when I leave. So I have a lot to do. *Sigh*
I'll try to do a few tutorials while I'm at it. I wish I could have done more with the diaper and the wrap but there will be a next time. Now off to bake banana nut muffins.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the car trip! I'm still working on getting my youngest to be good in the car :) New follower from circle of moms, have a great weekend! You can find me at
    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/
    Stop by my blog when you get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.