Sunday, October 30, 2011

Easy Frozen Yogurt Pie

I love this easy recipe for a yummy treat that is cheep and the whole family will love, probably even those who hate yogurt as I am one of that crowd and I love this pie!


Ok so here we go. You need 3 single serving cups of any flavor yogurt, a tub of whipped cream, and a gram cracker crust.






I had already dumped out the yogurt when I remembered I wanted to give you this recipe!


Add the whipped cream...


Mixed thoroughly (I hate how that word is spelled)...  


Scrape the mixture into the pie crust...


Admire your handy work...


Cover and freeze until firm...if it is too hard it will be difficult to cut so you may need to leave it out a little while before cutting.



Add fresh, frozen (thawed), or canned fruit on top and enjoy!

Mmmmmm....I'm gonna check my freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.