Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stuff...yeah I know I changed the title

Just wanted to share a project I finished a week ago and one that is in the works.

First to the finished project...Qwerky Tools Pocket Diaper.
 With a super buttery soft suede inner that I salvaged from an old pillow case I hated.

I actually bought the PUL pre-cut from Amy Sipes, she has a page on Diaper Swappers  WAHM page. Her machine broke so she sent me this cover pre-cut with the FOE to make a cover with but I decided I wanted a pocket instead...and I love it!!! It fits Michael so well that I traced the diaper...granted this is much harder once the diaper is sewn but there a few changes I'm making so it doesn't really matter, I'm making it narrower between the legs, but I love the rise so I'm keeping that. I'm thinking of trying to make it a side snap diaper instead but I need to find a pattern first so I know how the measurements basically work. Or I'll just take one of the two in my stash out of rotation for a while and study it/trace it...hmmm. Any way....to continue.

 My newest project does not have pictures yet. But it is a fitted with the new pattern altered from the diaper above...we will see how it turns out. The fabric is white cotton flannel with black antique keys all over it...love it! I have enough scraps for a newborn/small fitted, might even make it a pocket fitted, I'll either sell the small or save it as a gift. Haven't decided that either.

Have a good night Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.