Friday, November 4, 2011

Newly Finished Projects

I just finished a couple of projects! I'm so pleased with these.
First is a pair of pants I made for Gabriel...from a tutorial by Dana at MADE
Here is the finished project~

I can't convince Gabriel to pose for me at the moment...he can be camera shy at times :-)

I've also finished a pair of fleece longies and a pair of 'boot' slippers for Michael.


Michael was a little more cooperative...a little this was the least blurry of them all...lol...he kept trying to grab the camera.
The pants are a little long in the torso...lol, but I wanted to make sure they lasted all winter and would easily cover a bulky night time diaper!
I love them! They are so cute!
 I'm rather proud of my accomplishments! I just finished costume "armor boot covers" from a Simplicity pattern. Gabriel has been anxiously awaiting these for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.