Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What a month!

I've been sewing Christmas Gifts, Like this folded Hand Sewing Case,

I don't have a tutorial for this yet but I'm excited about making one for myself...when I do I'll make a tutorial.

I also sewed 8 coffee cozies for my Apartment Management Staff. Sorry no photo's I'm still not used to taking pictures of everything...getting better though...I'll be making more as I got all 8 done in 3 hours with almost constant interruption from the boys who were both awake. A quick and easy gift.

I'm sewing pant for the boys with the pattern from Made
I also made an envelope neck shirt out of an old red and white striped shirt of mine that never fit me right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.