Friday, March 30, 2012

April Blogging Challenge. Now with links!

So Sunday starts the April A-Z Blogging Challenge!
I'm so excited! I've been thinking of what subjects to write on here are a few ideas...

A - Antibiotics - Apartment living April 1
B - Babywearing - Babwearing April 2

C - Pro's and Cons of Consignment sales - Consignment April 3
D - My horror of Disposable Diapers and why I'll never go back - 'Dis Damsels Discussing Disgusting Disposable Diapers! April 4
E - Going Eco-friendly, or Elimination Communication - Easter April 5
F - My great love of Fantasy!! - Fantasy and Scifi April 6
G - Gabriel's Birth Story, - The mild version, April 7


H - Homeschooling/Homeopathics H - Homeschooling
I - Ironing
J - Justice
K - Keen
L - Love it or Like it, There is a difference!
M - Mass Effect - Yeah I'm a nerd - I skipped M, My family needed me.
N - Adventures in Nursing Wear
O -Organizing For Duck Duck Goose!
P - Learning how to play. Learning about photography.  Post Duck Duck Goose!
Q -\
R -  Q,R,S is one post, Quilting, Running, Sewing 
S -/
T - potty Training
U - U
V - The Container Vegetable Garden
W - writing
X -
Y -
Z - Adventures at the Zoo

Will update post as topics occur to me. All topics post subjects can be change once the day arrives, this is just a list of ideas not an itinerary.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're excited about the Challenge! It's going to be awesome.
    Be sure to remove word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look a lot more organised than I am! I did try to get myself prepared, but I kind of lost track how quickly time was passing.

    Have a great A to Z month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a little more organized than I am!

    Happy A to Z
    baygirl32.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings, JoyfulJ! I am a Christ-follower as well, and my goal, although I fall short, is to be like Him...your potential posts sound interesting. Keep up the good work at home, for God's glory! Don't forget to post A today...

    ReplyDelete

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.