Sunday, April 8, 2012

Thoughts on the end of week 1 of A-Z

Well I made it through the first week of the April A to Z Challenge alive and kicking!! This has been a great experience for me! It has been helping me think of different posts I want to do, what I want to research so I can share the info and help educate others.I want to do more sewing so I can give ideas, encouragement, help, tutorials, etc to other sewers and aspiring sewers!
Share what I've learned in the bible, in my relationships with Jesus and people, of mothering my boys, of marriage particularly of being married to my husband.
There is so much bursting from me to write about I need to slow down and take it a little at a time, rather then just give up and not write, which is what I was doing for a while, and what this challenge has helped me to change.

So here is to Hoping the Challenge teaches me how to slow down and take one post and one topic at a time and not just throw in the towel because of all I wish to, need to, want to write is running over out of my mind and heart at the same time!

How has your first week of the Challenge helped you and your blogging? What do you hope is the end result of the Challenge?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had quite a day! When I forget my camera I realize it is just an opportunity to use my memory or to write things down like you did! I have a very good notion of your day.
    Well, my dear, we are at the opposite end of the spectrum - I am an eccentric, left-leaning Buddhist who's kids are grown-up and who can't sew worth beans but I like your style all the same! I do knit and crochet!! And cook and bake, write and take photos, love my kids, my step-kids and my grand-kids, my dog , my friends and my man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we had quite an enjoyable day. And I did follow the best solution to forgetting the camera, and it gave me the opportunity to practice writing.

      Glad you stopped by! I love hearing from other people who happen to believe differently then me. We can learn from anyone if we are willing. Enjoy anyone's acquaintance or friendship, I've learned that if we are willing to step out of our box and decide it doesn't matter if we are the same, we learn more in fact if we are different.

      Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come back!

      Delete
  2. That must have been so much fun. I love to play mini-golf and ride go-carts. Yeah, bummer about leaving the camera behind, but hey, look at the bright side, people always forget them when they see UFO's1 lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lots of fun! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.