Monday, April 30, 2012

Y - Yarn

My adventures in yarn actually started when I was about 7. A local homeschool coalition used to meet and one of the classes offered was crochet. I loved it!
I made a doll blanket then lost interest, I married and that Christmas crocheted my dad a scarf.
I then decided to learn to knit, and fell in love!
I've since knit, A sock, 2 hats, a scarf, I'm about 1/2 done with a purse, I've knit 3 soakers, 2 neclaces, and some slippers.
I only have pictures of 2 things.





I'm wanting to finish the bag and make M a soaker.

Knitting and Crocheting are honestly 2 of the cheapest and most rewarding crafts out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.