Monday, July 2, 2012

Potty Talk

I'm watching Cars 2 with Gabriel, we haven't seen it since it was in the theaters. Well we were watching the part where Mater goes to the bathroom. My husband mentioned how they were making fun of the new 'fancy shmancy' toilets in Japan. So I did some searching online because I'm a generally curious person and like to look things up when I'm interested. Here is a hilarious and informative article.


What do you think of these? Would you, if money weren't an issue, put one in your bathroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.