Tuesday, April 9, 2013

J - Judge Not

Moms, we are our own worst enemy. When I look anywhere in the parenting sections online I see a lot of judgement. Harsh, bitter, angry judgement. Name calling, finger pointing, and prophesy of children's doom because a mother chose to not breastfeed, or they cosleep, or vaccinate, vaccinate on an alternate schedule, partially vaccinate, or don't vaccinate, or any of a thousand issues.

Moms we have 2 things in common, we are mothers, and we love our children. Lets support each other because no matter what our stand is on Breastfeeding vaccinating etc. we are all loving mothers and that is all that matters.



2 comments:

  1. Great posts!


    Cynthia (The Sock Zone)
    A to Z challenge
    blueflute.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children are probably older than you are, but in my memory, in my bones, I can go back to early motherhood in a nano-second, and I do remember all the judgement calls I had to make and all the judgement I felt coming from others and all the judgement I was sending out. All that wasted energy.

    Your message is solid. Acceptance and support is what people need on that steep learning curve -- and it just gets steeper as you go -- called parenting. Actually, acceptance and support is what people need whether they're parents or not.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Y'all! Glad you stopped by! I'd love to answer your Questions, here your suggestions, ideas, and see your projects!
Please keep all comments civil and on topic.
No soliciting.
I reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above.